Church Mihăileni


The Church of the Mother of God was designed in 1876 by Deputy Governor Piche and architect R. Savitchi. The church is built in the shape of a cross: length - 29 meters; height - 22 meters, with tin roof, two metal crosses. In 1883 the church was consecrated and started its activity. On April 3, 1964 the church was closed. In 1986 a museum was opened in the church premises. In 1988 the church of "The protection of the Mother of God" in the village of Mihaileni was reopened and is still active today.

See on the map